Are you going to Gulf Coast Regionals in Houston

Hello,

I haven’t noticed too many people talking about this event. It is posted by the National Yoyo League that the Gulf Coast Regional yoyo contest will be held in Houston on May 27th.

I plan on being there and would love to meet some people. I know that there are a lot of yoyo players in the area but I have not met any in person yet.

Who is planning on being there? Are any companies going to be there? It would be cool to make some plans now with people so that I can feel comfortable enough to approach people during the event. I didn’t know anyone at the last yoyo contest I went to and ended up aimlessly walking around without really talking to anyone. Still loved it, but I know I would enjoy it more if I actually made some friends at the event.

5 Likes

Pretty sure some San Antonio and Austin crew will be there. We’ll be talking about it at our next meet, Sunday 4/30.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see some Dallas crew there too.

1 Like

I live near Houston. I am planning to go.

What is the venue?

Thanks, Jeff

1 Like

I am a new guy from Lindale Texas about 3 hours from there this is my first contest been doing this for 3 years and am hoping to definitely be there

3 Likes

i’ll be there to spectate and meet yoyo players in the area. @fos1 looks like it’s at secret group in east downtown

1 Like

Does anyone know if any yoyo companies will be there or just competitors?

2 Likes

Who’s the Austin crew? I’m in Austin but don’t really know other yoers

1 Like

My man @sergchz is in Austin and commutes to SA for our meets and could probably help you find more yomies in the area.

I wanna go.

1 Like

Been checking the website for registration often with no luck.

But today I found it!!!

Right here for those interested -

3 Likes

I will be there bringing YYE to Houston! (in a form of a table or 2 of goods LOL)

4 Likes

It is on my calendar. I found the location.

1 Like

I’m definitely gonna try and make it out there!

1 Like

Hey there! I will be there with Yomega! I will have a table or two! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just found out about this event about a week ago and will be there too! It’s only a few minutes from my house, so I was happily surprised when I read about it.

1 Like

Good luck to all those competing, and have fun everyone! Wish i could make it out there, but I’ll be there in spirit.