Are you exclusive to one style? why (or why not)?

I mainly do 1a, I pretend to do 5a, I dabble in 3a, and I’m learning 2a.

1a is for sure my favorite but I play 5a and 2a as well. I would get bored playing only one style.

I love necro’s sometimes ;).

I can’t do one style. I get bored. That’s why I do all the styles from 0a-5a ;). (Suck at 3a for now but can still pull of a few tricks.)

1a, 4a, and 5a! My left hand is uncontrollable!

I am exclusive to 1a, mainly because I don’t have the resources at the moment for 4a or 3a, and 5a and 2a I simply suck at (well, 5a I might be better at if I really tried, but it just didn’t click with me that great).

1a exclusively. Until I get sponsored for being good at it. Oh wait.

you can 4a with a 1a throw. I learned the basic toss and catch using a phenomizm with a slim bearing. Just make sure you do it over carpet, or what I did, toward a bed covered in pillows.

I mainly just do 1A, I feel kinda “bad”, so to say, that I haven’t gotten far in any other type of style even though I have everything I need for each style.

Whatever…

I specialize in 1A and totally not planning to stop even though i’m learning some 5A. Enjoy the diversity of yoyo, guys, don’t prohibit yourself. I believe every yoyoer should know how to play at least 2 styles of play ;D

Working on 1A, 2A, 4A, 5A, Fixed axle, 5A Fixed axle. Really just having fun.

Oh yeah, I got a kendama, too.

I’ve dabbled with 4a using my northstar and I can throw and catch (sometimes). I don’t have a small bearing to use though, so I can never bind it.