Are we supposed to be okay with this?

I don’t know if I can pretend Connor is a human anymore. He went too far on this one.

12 Likes

Well. That was insane. I know for a fact I’d have severely injured myself with that thing.

3 Likes

That hook…

1 Like

This stuff is tough on a Draupnir, but dudes using a fixie. Unbelievable.

3 Likes

I’m grinding to be able to do stuff like this. It is possible, but difficult, like, stupidly difficult. The main thing that screws you up surprisingly is not the spintime or the responsiveness, it’s the fact that the yoyo will flop out of axis and die at the most minor lack of plane management. If the strings are touching anything but the axle when the yoyo is spinning your trick is screwed.

Fun stuff, everyone should play fixie.

7 Likes

Yeah it’s crazy stuff. I just knocked out a TSS, but it’s so much less smooth than his. Fixed is tough because it takes a controlled urgency to get through any combos.

6 Likes

Just saw that on IG right now! Crazy good man. Just tried it myself. The kamikaze whip needs to last less than a second before moving to the next part of the trick lmao. Way too much string drag.

4 Likes

Yo thanks so much! Yeah it’s crazy hard. Gives me even more appreciate for how smooth Connor does it.

2 Likes

I love how he’s smiling after every trick.

3 Likes