Aquariums!

Love the angled front glass!

1 Like

Blue velvet shrimp riding a mystery snail. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

7 Likes

Few updated tank shots

9 Likes

Ok. Hold up. I just found out there is a fish called a Yo-Yo Loach! It literally says Yo Yo on its side!:exploding_head:

9 Likes

Just got back into the hobby after a few years off. Here is a tank im currently growing out a bit before i start tossin in some shrimp.

Edit: i think im going to cover the back up with some type of taller grass (val potentially?). Also, dont look at the hair algae. Its totally fine, everything is fine :joy:

5 Likes

Nice! I’m starting setup on a shrimp tank too!

Just finished the new shrimp tank. Even planted the breeder box! I think it turned out great. Now to shop for shrimp! :grin:

10 Likes

I own many aquariums, the biggest is almost 1500l. In history i had arowana, piraiba, arapaim rtc, paroon shark, rays… Now I only have cichlids there.

5 Likes

Pics!

As newbie i can only post on pic here

6 Likes

Updates

9 Likes

6 Likes

Ohh good an aquarium thread let me post my fish.

We had the floors redone the other week and some sadly didn’t like the move when we drained the tank for part of the day so it’s a tad sparse from its normal population.

8 Likes

Added a 3rd 5 gallon tall to the counter and 3D printed 2 dividers to make it look like one unit. Turned out nice I think.

10 Likes

Set up a little 2.5 gallon tank to keep some shrimp at my new office. Stones came from a trout stream in North GA. Should look great when it’s all grown in. All in one Fluval tank setup seems convenient.

6 Likes

Nothing crazy, this is my Beta pal Tangerine. If I sit in my chair he will swim over to where I am and hang out with me until I leave.

We also have a smaller tank with a few mystery snails which, the bigger ones are the coolest thing ever to watch

9 Likes

Moved a bunch of shrimp around tonight to start some new lines and I gave the Bonsai tank a good trimming. This “Tree” is two species of wood in about 10-15 different pieces that I meticulously fitted and glued together using the tissue paper/super glue/saw dust method. I then applied Christmas moss and Marimo moss balls for the “foliage”. I wish had done a video of the build, It was quite the project. The tree and rocks are all one unit fitted and glued together as well to create the little shrimp cave in the front.

I also cleared out the Green Jade shrimp that were in this tank and I’m going to replace them with something brighter and easier to see.

7 Likes

Currently cycling a 5 gallon, planning to put some cherries in it! For some reason, GH keeps spiking, and PH is super low…

Need to clean my tank and get the Christmas junk out.

3 Likes