Appropriate Beverage & Yo-Yo Match (w/ recipe)

Looks like a fun evening!

Can I ask you about 22?

It was! Book club night is always a fun time.

22 is my lucky number since high school, I noticed it popping up everywhere and it stuck with me.

2 Likes

lol. Post 222.

It’s my number as well. Always popping up somewhere!

3 Likes

Hahahaha exactly!

3 Likes

Keeping things light with Aviations and D7

9 Likes

Kicking off summer early

throws and brews after a day at the beach.

13 Likes

Cold Brew and the woodie,
starting the morning right

14 Likes

It’s that time of the season :beer::yo-yo:

9 Likes

Just because I can’t enjoy other throws (ONE July), doesn’t mean other brews are off the table :man_shrugging::beer:

8 Likes

Just be cause I can’t throw this OG Yeti until August 1st doesn’t mean I can’t stare at it while jacked out of my mind on Cafe Bustelo.

Recipe: In an el cheapo 20 dollar drip coffee maker from Amazon, fill a coffee filter up 3/4 of the way from the top with the yellow death. Only use 8 cups of water, not 12. This stuff is gonna be strong.

Start brewing, and as soon as two cups have brewed, pour it in a cup with an ice cube. Slam it. Your dance with the devil begins.

Drink the remaining six cups throughout the morning. I recommend drinking it black, but it does pair nicely with heavy whipping cream and cane sugar (and because it’s so dark, it’ll mix to the fine color of this Yeti.)

10 Likes

Not sure if I’m qualified to designate the appropriate pairing for the new Workhorse V2, but to me it has a Jammin’ Riff… or I just may be Plum Crazy.

Can’t make it but this would have been my YYC Boomer meeting Bourbon of choice. Maybe during the meeting the official pairing for the Workhorse V2 can be debated, discussed, and/or declared.

8 Likes

Two fat ladies and a fat boy.

10 Likes

Last night I felt kind of basic

6 Likes