Approached by FPM

Don’t sell yourself short man. If you think it’s a good idea, or at the very least a fun idea, then i’m sure others will too. A lot of people collect yo-yos just to try something unique and different, it doesn’t have to be the next Shutter or Draupnir.

5 Likes

How can you know this?

68g…

2 Likes

The design could make it feel lighter. I love 66-67 grams so…

1 Like

You always get down on yourself but your yoyos sell out and people always say they love them…

2 Likes

As soon as 90% of people see that it is 68g, they won’t buy it.

Personally, I feel we need a return to heavier yoyos.

5 Likes

I’ll buy it solely because of the weight.

1 Like

The employee is new, she doesn’t know how this whole thing work yet and both Nas and I have told her to stop haha. She apologized to the yoyofriends team already. We gave her a pass cause she is new. Sorry!

8 Likes

Haha, well that makes a lot of sense. As a new employee, she must be very excited and keen to prove her worth.

2 Likes

Did I hear heavier yoyo? Oh heck to the yeah I want it!

2 Likes

I think most people don’t like current heavy yoyos because everyone just throws all the weight to the rims. If the weight was evenly distributed than they would have a much better reception.

2 Likes

Just want to say; she promised @ReticNeil a free proto run and then sent him an invoice. That was kinda messed up.

5 Likes

Wow! I have to look into that! I am only in yoyofriends not fpm but if that’s true then that is not right.

3 Likes

Wow… Took awhile for it to click but I received a DM from this person the other day. Came off as spammy, so I ignored it lol.

4 Likes

Yeah mate! If I made one it would be somewhere in between 67 and 68g.

2 Likes

She promised a free proto run to somebody, then was going to charge me an arm and a leg for a sample of Dove guts and 4 SS rings. Lol!

3 Likes