Thoughts on the Kyo Tinman?

I’m wondering what people’s thoughts are on the tinman after having it for a while. I know that @Grendel and @d34dj3d have really talked it up in the past. Are you guys still really enjoying it? I’m considering splurging on another Ti at some point and I’m considering this guy…

Would love to hear all input, good or bad. Also were these machined by OneDrop?

5 Likes

I’m in the process of acquiring another.
Just for shoes and giggles you understand.
But unless you know Death……

7 Likes

And it’s not Kyo.
It’s Chaos.
Just saying.

6 Likes

I love mine. The diamond finish and hum it makes while throwing is amazing. It has a nice sing to it. Unlike any other Ti I own.

6 Likes

I have one, and i like it. I wonder why they are still in stock.

4 Likes

Yes, I still love mine. If you like high walls and slightly undersized yoyos then you should like it. It does make a wonderful sound and the diamond coating is really amazing. The tinman is a unique and very capable player, I’m amazed that they are still available. I’m under the impression Kyo does their own machine work, but I’m not certain.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure one drop did the Tinman and Death. Kyle is an excellent machinist in his own right, he used to mod fhzs for Greg at infinite illusions that they sold at the store. Good times!
Also I just clinched the trade for my second Tinman.

6 Likes

Thanks for all of the feedback everyone! Much appreciated!

1 Like

I’ve never thrown one, but they look great! In regards to machining, I once asked Kyle and he said that “the tinman was machined by fpm and coated by a company here in the US.”

5 Likes

Fpm as in the Chinese company or as in Foxland precision machining?

2 Likes

Good question. I could be wrong it’s just that I’m not usually. Anyway I don’t mind. The fox guys are very good.
Hey let’s find out. @kyo

1 Like

I have one. I like it. It most likely won’t leave my collection.

2 Likes