anyone tried this new yoyo??

umm its not 28 bucks u can get it for 20 plus 3 bucks shipping on his website but to the point

i am probley gonna get this over spring break and i will make a review about it to end this whole bickering about this yoyo and for 23 bucks its not like im risking 100 bucks on some mystery thing its only 20 bucks its not a big deal to me…

wat yoyo?

to me it is. I can only spend $45 for a yoyo and it’s 2-3 years until i get another chance

WRONG

The opening post is almost the same as yours. I should know because I posted it.

but if u read it they just start arguing about chineise yoyos and i found out they werent really talking about this yoyo…

yeah but the topic is the same.

well im sorry then but they are just arguing about chinese yoyos are they not and they dont ever give opinions and specs on that yoyo…

on the other forum, i was actually giving an opinion. the fact that MOST chinese yoyo’s dont cause on vibe and smoothness and stuff. and the video in this thread proves it. that proves that the post on the other thread was correct. that makes it an opinion.

My point was quit being so defensive about it.

ok lets just stop ok … :wink:

i would rather stop a problem then make a bigger one… ;D

everyone would and i hate arguments in threads like this. defensive you call me…ehh?

I don’t know, let’s just stop this argument. Like the yoyo or not, it’s still there.