Anyone in Los Angeles?

I live in LA and I’m wondering if there’s anybody down to possibly start a Sunday meetup every now and then. I know DXL exists, and honestly been wanting to make it out there, it’s just a little far from me and rarely on days I can make it out anyway.
But I have ZERO yoyo friends (except a yoyo by yoyofriends), would be cool to start a smaller little group I think. Could explore spots in the city too, doesn’t have to be in one spot!

2 Likes

You should go to DXL first then find people at DXL who live nearby you willing to meet up locally. Last meet there’s at least 50+ people there, I’m sure out of that 50 you could find some people.

I realize you said its too far, and on days you can’t make it out. But you said you want to have sunday meets and the last 5+ have been on a sunday. I think it’s worth the effort to drive to DXL if you really want to start a small group locally in the city.

edit: only like 5~ DXL members frequent this forum, so you really gotta go in person imo.

4 Likes

You do make a good point. I don’t have a car right now, or else it would be easier. One of these days I’ll have to take the metro out there.

2 Likes

Yeah, going there could also help find people to carpool with so you could possibly hitch a ride with someone on their way or just meet up somewhere they could pick you up.

2 Likes