Anyone in Illinois

I’m in the st.Charles area (Kane county) maybe we could build a club or small group please respond.

I live in Peoria, IL but you are closer to Chicago.

There is a Chicago Yo-Yo club perhaps you should check them out:

Also a local game store has yo-yo lessons with Ben Conde every Saturday, you’ll have to go to the Chicago Yo Yo Club to get the details on the store. I won’t list the name here since I think it would be in conflict with the forum rules. Just check out the Chicago Yo Yo Club, they mention where they meet and where they lessons are held.

Chicago is about an hour away I go there for the state contest but it’s to far to go just to meet a club.

Hey just about to make this post lol. I’m in rolling meadows and travel to club and events when work permits me to be able to. If you aren’t a long drive we can meet whenever you want I’d be down.

1 Like

jhonson how old are you

1 Like

Sweet!! Finally someone around me! Hey I’m 14 (ask me if you want proof) I live in. Montgomery, 14 and go to Kaneland, if that means anything. Hit me up or give me your number or something, because I’d love to finally hang out with another yoyoer.

I’m from the north side of Chicago

What’s that store?

Johnson, mordo, and foofy we should start a club I know 2 yoyoers at my school and Johnson knows 2 that equals 8 which is big enough plus more will join once we make the club public so I think once a month we should meet, but I don’t know where.

1 Like

Yeah man I’m totally down for it! Finally somebody in real life where I get to talk about yoyo’s. Pretty awesome.

1 Like

Ok Johnson is in to

I live in Peoria Illinois and don’t know any yo-yo players if we can make a club that would be awesome

1 Like

I hear you loud and clear Will……I’m in Springfield Illinios…… that’s more down-state that Kane county between Rockford & Cook counties……
I am starting a Central Illinois Throwers Club in Springfield Illinios sometime in March/April??
Like the 2nd & 4th Saturdays in the month!!
Meet at the play area from 11am-3:00pm on those Saturday’s……

2 Likes

I’m not too far from ya I’m in granite city

1 Like

I can keep you advised if you want…. Fast approaching now
R

1 Like

Dang, spring field is a little to far for me

I’m near Six Flags, Gurnee. I would love to contact the yo-yo club. I refuse to join Facebook. Any alternative contacts you know of?

If you ever come to the park, hit me up. I’m sure we could have a grand time waiting for rides.

2 Likes

Hey I’m in Decatur, I’m definitely interested in joining.

1 Like

Ok with yoyo man, Will , Johnson , atomic toy guy , Mordor , foofy, DW man , pumagreen , oh man I think we’ll have a good number to start a new club with!! The nucleus core!!
Shooting for May guys…….
Keep you in touch here with thread!
Rock

2 Likes

I’m In Wheaton, I’d be down!

Yooo fr im in batavia

1 Like