Anyone have a hardcoat ywet?

Yeah I kind of like that the finish shows so much though, lol shows that a really do play all my throws :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yea, this is kind of a ‘patina’ throw. I would imagine that if you wanted to clean it, a mild soap and water mixture with a washcloth would clean it up just fine, but I haven’t tried it. After my first few sessions I gave up buffing it. This thing is gonna look well worn after 5 minutes of play, and is just one of those throws that is going to look well used unless you obsess over it. I expected this so it’s cool with me, but I can see some of those slightly OCD people being driven mad by a scratch here, a smudge there, etc. Im just going to keep playing with it and see if it looks like a mess or a well worn yoyo.

3 Likes

I’ve been able to just wipe those marks off with spit and a finger rub.

4 Likes

lol, that was the majority of my efforts atm tbh, but I was in a thumb grind mood when I first picked it up and the nail marks were like white chalk. But then I said screw it, im just going to play it.

1 Like

:grin:nice

1 Like

Last few post have been about cleaning, but is anyone else going to do the proper engraving like @edhaponik ?

7 Likes

Yeah I’ll leave that to the pros.
I did a few pictures during this Christmas on cards, I was told small children had greater talents.:pensive:

Looks good tho👍

2 Likes

Wait. This yoyo basically molts?

1 Like

This is perfect! :joy:

1 Like