Two Hardcoat SW Steadfasts for sale PLEASE CLOSE

Hi,

I have two hardcoat anodised Steadfasts for sale. One black, one clear (dark grey with a subtle bronze tinge).

I’m selling theae proir to the released run because the hardcoasts are not part of it.

Hardcoat anodised is far more thicker and durable than the regular anodisation that is used on yoyos. They also have a different hand feel that is slightly silky.

They are unblasted and unengraved. They still grind pretty well although they are not blasted.

Specs:

Material: 7068 AL
Diameter: 56mm
Width: 44.44mm
Gap: 4.45mm
Weight: 70g.

They are easy to play quickly with and are very powerful. I know I designed it, but it’s currently my favourite yoyo.

I’m selling these for $110 shipped to the US.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks.

7 Likes

Neat. Does the hard coat change anything else other than hand feel and durability?

Yes. It makes the user better looking.

2 Likes

In that case I’ll take ten :rofl:

If one is still available, please DM me?

2 Likes

Fair enough I’ll need a few for science.

On a serious note I’ll just wait for the launch. Give my wallet a brief rest and let others get this unique version.

1 Like

Difeyo used to hard coat their stuff

Basically harder to damage. It has a different feel from the usual type 2 ano

I’m sure these are incredible

2 Likes

Great! Beauty Sleep definitely doesn’t work.

1 Like

Grey sold. Only the black one is left.

U better slow down. With each yoyo…u get exponentially better looking.

Bump. Still the black one left.

If I’m having difficulty selling two, I think I may have made a mistake in producing these.

Bump.

1 Like

I get that thought but for me I want the engraved version. I like the idea of a hard coated yoyo but I’ll wait for the release to get the engraving. If your willing to engrave a little SW on that hard coated one I’ll take it. Feels silly saying that but it’s the way I want my collection to present.

1 Like

assuming that since the title is now please close that all are sold?

Yes. Both Hardcoats are now sold.

3 Likes