Anyone going to SacAnime Summer 2013? Meet up in Main Events

OK, so I’m the official sound provider for SacAnime. I have been for a few years now. In a couple of years, I’ll be the SOLE sound provider as well. Yay!

Anyhow, I’m running the guest panels, concert and late night EMD dance events. If you’re going, look for me at the tech area at the rear of the room. I only have time between events, but we can certainly meet up.

The event date is August 31 throught September 2, 2013

See you or not see you there. All skill toys welcome, but us good judgement or else Peace Bonding might say “no, sorry”.

OK, I guess nobody is going to SacAnime.

Crap, now I’m gonna have to actually do my job during the freakin’ panels.

Last year, we had flown in Japanese voice-actors who did the voices for “who-cares”. Honest, I don’t care. But they didn’t speak English and they had an interpreter.

Anyhow, this one dude from the audience asks one of the actors to do the voice of “some character I don’t give a load of crud about” saying “something I could care even less about”. The Japanese actor explained(through the interpreter) that he didn’t do that character, therefore he would be unable to grant the request. The audience member decided the actor was wrong and I had to mute the mic channel to get things moving along, while the panel “host” took my lead and spun out to the next audience member.

But if you are going, I kind of want to know, mostly so I can know who to expect, but mainly for numbers… This won’t be an official meet up, just something during breaks if you feel like it.

Where is it?

Sacramento, CA.

I’m not going to be there, but if you’re coming out to FurCon in January, hit me up.

If I do go, I wouldn’t know how you look… Sooo yeah. Haha, unless by parents are randomly going to sac, im not going :stuck_out_tongue:

Oooo!
raises paw
^ ^

http://www.sacanime.com

Sacramento Convention Center and the  hotel next door. I forget the name. All my work is in Main Events in the convention center.

If FurCon can pay me my regular rate, I might consider going. However, it can’t conflict with my services for SacAnime in January.

Aww I might be going to Sacramento for nats, but that’s in October.

Why are you going to Sacramento for nats?

I have relatives up there nats is kinda on the way… If you squint…