Anyone else want to just

cover their entire body with yoyoexpert stickers?

just me? ok

15 Likes

Yes.

5 Likes

On a related note, if yoyoexpert made scratch and sniff stickers, what’d they smell like?

4 Likes

Mint TBS :rofl:

13 Likes

fresh Ano

4 Likes

This is actually GOLD

8 Likes

@YoYoExpert and @AndreBoulay get on it!!

4 Likes

The smell of burning anodize after you smash it into another piece of metal. :innocent:

15 Likes

Rest In Peace Ano

3 Likes

PICS OR IT DIDN’T HAPPEN!

8 Likes

No, I don’t advertise for free

I literally throw out all the yoyo stickers I get :dizzy_face::cold_sweat::hole:

5 Likes

I just died a little on the inside.

6 Likes

What does that smell like?

3 Likes
4 Likes

What about a freshly sparked titanium, there has got to be an actual smell to that.

4 Likes

I tried it once, went jogging, got arrested. Those little stickers are a bit too revealing.

3 Likes

The smell people know well if they play 3a

4 Likes

I feel the same, but I wish I had something to DO with them. If I had a case or something I’d throw them on that, but otherwise i just keep them in my drawer of random stuff. I ought to get a yeti cup and cover it. I dunno. Seems like such a waste to not do something cool with them.

3 Likes

Agreed, it is wasteful, but the entire consumer experience is wasteful to begin with - along with the stickers I don’t care for the miscellaneous objects/pouches/etc.
Less is more, the yoyo is enough - especially in the literal climate we’re in today :world_map::hole:

Brand clutter is visually unappealing to me, I don’t need my personal space/objects enacting as “commerical” entities or advertising platforms - when I was younger I wouldn’t have agreed with this. The more stickers the better.
But alas, with age, my relationship with capitalism/advertising has developed me into an appreciator of minimal branding/packaging.

6 Likes

oh… this and that

2 Likes