Anyone else want to just

STICKERS

(Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?)

4 Likes

STICKERS

4 Likes

SNICKERS

(Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?)

5 Likes

I put a bunch of stickers on my loft bed and mountain bike. When I get my own car theyā€™ll be going on my bumper as well.

4 Likes

I love stickers and keep all of mine (use them to decorate outgoing sales/trades sometimes) but gotta agree with @Damb on the rest kinda being excessive and going into the garbage. Except for candy. Love me some candy.

5 Likes

@nonja121 if you ever end up buying a yoyo from me, Iā€™ll remember to include some UK candy :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well thatā€™s an offer I canā€™t refuse! :yum:

3 Likes

iā€™m so curious what UK candy is like

3 Likes

Me too. Love me some international foods/candy. We have a fair bit of Asian candy here in NYC and Hi-Chew seems to have gone mainstream (yay!) but Iā€™ve never had UK candy aside from Cadbury.

3 Likes

i havenā€™t had any ā€œforeignā€ candy except for some tiny cookie things from Japan that a friend gave to my family

2 Likes

If you see some Hi-Chew anywhere, do yourself a favor and grab some. Itā€™s like better-tasting Starburst. Green tea Kit Kats and Pocky are also excellent.

5 Likes

oh yeah Pocky is amazing! i forgot to mention that a few days ago my siblings and i went to Target and i bought some Cookies & Cream Pocky they were good

3 Likes

Yeeees there was a store that sold a bunch of Asian cookies/candies near our old office and weā€™d buy stupid amounts of Pocky and a bunch of other stuff I couldnā€™t read haha. Those got my team through some rough weeks.

3 Likes

that sounds absolutely amazing

3 Likes

I love American Candy, lol itā€™s always the candys thats difficult to get that taste so nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Trying candy from different parts of the world is always a treat. You never quite know what you are going to get and taste. Not knowing how to read the wrapper doesnā€™t stop me from eating them.

4 Likes

how did this post get from yoyoexpert stickers to types of candy

2 Likes

Weā€™re hungry lol

4 Likes

Now, this could sound silly, but could someone give examples of ā€œAmerican candyā€? I guess Iā€™m just acclimated to it. Like Snickers and Hershey bars? Or are we talking candy? Like Lemonheads and gummy bears? I guess I never thought of AMERICAN candy.

But thank God for hi-chew and lychee puffs!

4 Likes

I would say that Hershey is a poster child American candy, to the point where we canā€™t get authentic Cadbury chocolate here in the US.

Edit: why is there cake next to my name? Mmm cake

2 Likes