Anyone buy the Riots Ogi Overdrive/Draupnir for $2?

I wanted the green one so I probably won’t bite, maybe I’ll see on BST but how does it compare to let’s say the regular Overdrive, haven’t tried Draupnir tried the YYR even bigger than the Overdrive, the Kengo Kido drawing a blank here…

Anyways haven’t played many compared to it, loved the Overdrive but I wouldn’t buy until I find one on BST (prob never lol)

I think for the same deal I will want a mint or near which will be $175+, I think ill get an Akita as well as another CLYW, I would trade not buy.

Is the regular black Draupnir better unless you like huge throws?

Thanks

Just saw one, offered my Ape-X being wort h over the $140 he wants.

Maybe I’ll msg again and offer my Rockerfeller (2 pinpricks) + Werrd Tre gold splashes on all half black half red. And maybe even my Code 2 that’s a little beat.

Or I would do like my Mint WM2 + a benchmark 2013 H or maybe even my Code 2, or my Mint Confetti AC2 and my Code 2 idk got more than just that.

Funny I mention never seeing one and 5min later it’s decently priced when I said it would be too high

wish it was green on well looks more seriousness cool

If you like V shaped high performance bi-metals you really can’t go wrong with either. I think anybody who enjoys this type of yoyo should try the original draupnir, it holds up really well today and was way ahead of its time.