Any Unicyclists?

Anybody on this forum ride a unicycle? I wanted to know if you can yoyo while riding? I’ve seen a few videos of people doing that, but they were all idling. I want to know if you can actually ride while yoyoing?

4 Likes

We will need video proof :grin:

4 Likes

Here are some that I found. Two of them used a Diablo. They did ride, but the Diablo did the idling. The yoyoers always just idele.

2 Likes

Wow! I had a nice unicycle back in the 70s. Never got very good, certainly not to the point of throwing a yoyo at the same time. I did have yoyos back then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, I am struggling just to ride across my driveway. :frowning: I was going to learn juggling. I know you can ride while juggling. However, I saw a yoyo trick video, and I was hooked. I have searched YouTube on how to do both, but those videos are all I come up with.

DoItOnAUnicycle did a video of him doing top throwing, and yoyoing. Unfortunately, he is only idling when he does it. Meanwhile, if you want to see what all he can do on a unicycle here is the link:

Nobody? Hmmm. I posted the same question on the Unicyclist forum. Nobody seems to do it there either. If I can ever pull it off I am going be the coolest guy in town. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Looking forward to updates on your progress.

2 Likes

Ah, ha! I found videos! They are doing diablos though, and not yoyos. I assume that if you can do a diablo on a unicycle, then you can do a yoyo.

1 Like