Any Tips? Dragonjam

Hey guys i recently got a YYJ dragonjam , not really liking it. Anyone know how to mod it? :slight_smile:

What don’t you like about it?

responsive. gapwith. spin time.

So you mean to say you aren’t very smooth and don’t have a good throw and could just work on those.

1 Like

:o is it possible to change the bearing?

Yes but that’s not going to help you.

oh okay nevermind

Ape, I have notice you like to downplay peoples skills a lot.
Note to self :“Dear self, ignore all future apetrunk posts”

It wouldn’t be too hard for a modder with a lathe to put a C bearing in a Dragonjam. That and a silicone recess would make it play quite nicely.

Have you cleaned the bearing. I liked my Zombie better after I cleaned the bearing. Yay for simple solutions.

try puting in shims

Don’t be like that. That’s pretty rude, and worse than any unintentional effects Ape has caused. Ape’s right. A lot of people think that using a new bearing/new yoyo will help. He’s telling them to save money and practice, instead of buy a new yoyo and still practice. And he isn’t downplaying people’s skills, more of making them accept they need more practice… and the ignoring thing was just rude…

ANYWAYS… yoyomatt’s right, using shim’s is the easiest way to make the gap bigger. I’m pretty sure I made a how to make homemade shim thingy awhile ago… gimme 1 min.

Edit: How to make a Shim - Yo-Yo Mods and Maintenance - YoYoExpert Forums

If you need any help, feel free to post here or pm me.

1 Like

Oh, this has been discussed and resolved via PM.

I <3 brain

Brain? Or Brian?

Shims? i’ll try that.