Any R.P.G. Players on The Forum?

lol, there’s so many people that we had to split it up. The experienced people play one day and us noobs play another. It was so big that one lunch period would result in a few people accomplishing things and everyone else walking in circles, plus other assorted things I can’t mention here.

I’m a TOTAL noob at DnD. I just can’t do it. Now, the person that’s experienced would be the Social studies teacher from a few years back. He could dominate! One of the kids in my class asked him if he play video games. What he does is he takes out 6 packs of magic cards. His special deck was all instant death cards and mountains. Cheap shots.

haha, must be fun to play with him. I’m thinking about making my character an elf and naming him Iorveth.

No, he was not fun to play with. Gosh, he was scary and called all our work crud, because I can’t say what he actually called it on here

Any way, awesome elf name. I named my elf adv’rath, i really just looked up elf names, and that one was really cool to me. :slight_smile:

haha, the teacher who is dungeonmmaster is awesome.

I stole the name Iorveth from the witcher 2.

Thanks mate, wanted an avatar that I had never seen lurking here or back on YYN! Now you’ve got me hankering to rewatch it all >.>

Yeah, I haven’t done much living story… Mainly WVW. My group of friends I play with like to roam the borderlands as a small group, gets some good duels and camp caps.

I’m on Sea of Sorrows btw… Kinda live up to the name considering we were top of the first tier and now we’re pretty bad, lots of major guilds left haha.

Played the newest LA event last night, beat one of the 3 knights but missed the portal to get to the drill… Had no idea what I was doing haha.

I’ll add you and maybe we’ll be logged on at the same time sometime.

So it looks like the PS Vita is a JRPG/RPG paradise, seriously think I’m gonna get the slim borderlands 2 bundle when it’s released, anyone else?

You guys ever play DragonNest? Not a bad game considering it’s free.

I had my first experience of playing a tabletop RPG last night. Me and my partner and a couple of our friends played Dungeons & Dragons, one of whom is quite experienced so she was DM. It was incredibly fun and we’ve agreed to make it a regular event which I am so happy about!

1 Like

I’ve played:

• Advance Wars
  • Fire Emblem (the og one for GBA)
  • Golden Sun
  • Pokemon (Kanto, Johto and Hoenn generations, after that i haven’t played any pokemon game, i’m super far behind)
  • Undertale and Deltarune
  • The world ends with you

RPGs are nice, Although i prefer 2D platformers.