Any R/C People? Rc cars, planes, helicopters, drones, etc

Oooh! The only thing I recognize is the cars! Those T-Maxx shocks remind me of the clodbuster.

1 Like

Tamiya clodbuster… you’re dating yourself as I did… :rofl: I raced the Kyosho Ultimate too! Electric and nitro. The 4wd version was a track hook up but their belt drive was a mess.

Horizon stole the Kyosho Cessna micro and ended up paying the for the design. It was the 1st micro plane that was 100% worth it! Cool desk display too! The battery charged in the slot in the base.

Horizon has re-released the Night Vapor! It is a really fun and low key plane/glider with night led’s as the previous Night Vapor, but not the original Vapor or Mini Vapor. :slight_smile: Only drawback is you need indoors or minimal wind. It’s a great little flyer!

The guy I watched for top speed Traxxas long ago…

2 Likes

I only want one car- the 22x-4. Yes, I’m aTLR fanboy. I actually strongly dislike Traxxas cars though. Based on prior experiences.

1 Like

Traxxas had a bad rep long time ago. Like the 90’s. From then on I’m pretty sure they did much better for the buy to drive as build peeps? I’ve had good and bad with Traxxas. I’ve been through so many Tmaxx’s… lol.

1 Like

I got my first a year ago. A rustler

You can make it go 150+ mph! :wink:

1 Like

RC people here’s a nice little RC compilation :slight_smile:🏎 Tick Tick Boom! Rc Rippin' / FPV Cinematic 🏎 Chet's Canyon Raceway - YouTube