Any other bearing removal techniques?

YYF’s are tight, as has been said. As long as it’s manageable, that’s all that matters.

I haven’t had to contact YYF for anything. But I hear from others the customer service is good. At any rate, it’s too late for that route now.

yeah im not to concerned about it. All i care is that it now works like it should have before lol

I have tried using WD-40 and spray like maybe a few drops where the bearing is stuck and try to patiently wiggle the bearing out

1 Like

Be patient. Don’t be afraid to wiggle a little bit harder. Keep in mind, if you’re using a drill bit, they are meant to be strong in the plane they are meant to be used in(front to back). If you’re giving pressure sideways, they can and WILL break. If you’re using a bearing puller, you’re fine, you can try wiggling back and forth a bit harder. Change positions a little bit, you never know where the “sweet spot” will be.

Just be patient.

i put some lube in it for mine after freezing it and it went to the bottem and around the yoyo and kind of lossened it up then used the pliers keep up the good work youll get it this means that you are just really good