Any North Carolina throwers

this is true, ive not talk to him in a hot minute but he’s a sick guy

It’s funny you guys bring it up! I have been talking to damien and we have talked about doing smaller meetups at my place. Maybe like set a date and first 5 or so people to confirm they can come can come hang out and throw. That way we can still meet up but be a small enough group we can still distance. Plus, the takes away the hassle of trying to find a venue with everything going on

5 Likes

I’m right near Winston-Salem, just around 45 minutes from Charlotte, but I’m in Ohio for school most of the year

1 Like

Yay nc!

Nice to see more players interested in getting together. Hopefully as things chill out again we can even get back into an annual contest! I’m just n of CLT and down to hang, esp after teachers can get vaccinated lol.

3 Likes

ive talked to Brandon but not Damien, but I really want to throw with another thrower so much

if people were ok with it we could do more then 5 people just use mask and social distancing (personal covid rules are not a big deal for me but I will do as much safety processes to get back to throwing with yall). I live in gastonia but if the drives wroth it we can use a room at my church, I do know some people in our group vape and I have nothing against that but we would just need to make sure they do it outside just not in the church

1 Like

Never been to any type of yoyo club, I’d definitely be down when things cool down and it’s safe!

1 Like

I’m in Avery county. We do meetups every now and then. Been small since covid and I haven’t been able to make one but I’m hoping to get to go to one of the next ones

2 Likes

Still here guys…still waitin this thing out

Once we all get our boosters though

1 Like

im down to meet up

1 Like

Where in nc are you at

1 Like

gastonia

1 Like

I’m in Morganton

2 Likes