Any Nerfers out here?

It’s one of my favorite skits of theirs lol. I love how they never actually use them.

1 Like

I actually got to have some full on nerf battles with some of my friend’s kiddos a couple weeks ago. It was so much fun lol

Yeah I’m actually one of the heads of my states “nerf” league :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, is there a “the best” gun out there? Or are there any mods that can be done to make them more accurate?

1 Like

Yes, but it depends on what you want to do.

All of the best blasters are 3d printed at this point.

If you’re a sniper/long range player, the Caliburn/Talon Claw (first pic on the OG post).

If you’re looking for the best overall blaster in the current market it’s easily the FDL3 (2nd and 3rd pics in the OG post).

3 Likes

Excellent! What about ammunition?

In most instances you’ll want half length darts. If you live in the US Walmart currently sells Adventure Force darts that are amazing for the price and work well in anything flywheel powered (this is more blasters that don’t have spring power).

If you’re planning on using a high powered spring blaster (such as a Caliburn) I recommend Worker gen 2 or 3 half length darts. They have smaller heads that don’t jam up in tighter barrel bores.

1 Like

I just looked into the FDL3… Holy… So, how much is just a basic one?

My wee (the term most FDL users use for a basic semi auto tail and half dart front) is $300. Definitely not chump change, but remember that this is the upper echelons on dart blasters and the nerfing hobby and definitely is not a toy lol.image

3 Likes

:exploding_head: I thiiiiink I’ll just stick to yoyos for now lol. I’m already standing on thin ice with the mrs. Smileypants haha :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Lol! You can get a competitive blaster for under $100. Don’t let the FDL price tag scare you. I don’t know anyone that starts with an FDL.

2 Likes

Well I found ye olde reliable from 2011.

4 Likes

Good old strong arm secondary with a retaliator. Nice!

1 Like

I had a older recon, so as a child do, stuck a marble in the barrel. Yikes. But, then my pops bought the retaliator. I really wanted to og raider but, picked that one.

Go with the rampage if you’re doing the raider style. It’s just plain better.

1 Like

Thats the newer version of it ye?

1 Like

Yep. It’s pretty old still by today’s standards, but quite capable for HvZ games.

1 Like

Alpha trooper time

Its legendary

They just rereleased that in the accustrike line, and they look great.

I found more

The only reason i bought the slingfire was because it looked like the baby face’s blaster from tf2