Any Nerfers out here?

Just curious if any of you play competitive/local hobby Nerf games.

Here’s a couple of my babies

18 Likes

Those are sharp. All I do is mod the internals when my kids get a new Nerf gun. I became a huge fan of the Hammer Shot as they are a blast to duel wield.

2 Likes

That’s how it starts lol. Here’s my “Nerf” blaster (since it uses nerf shells).

5 Likes

When I was much younger I was big big on nerf, before yo’s. I remember one dude on youtube, Lord Drac, that man had a loaded collection. See the face of a 9 year old and an I pad seeing this. So, I got my dad to buy a couple. Its cluttering the closet now since it hasnt been touched in the last 6 years tho. My maverick got stolen by a buddy, dotn worry, i got my revenge

I remember, the plam to win anything, is to take a strife, and mod it till jesus comes down and says “i think you’re good” and get the flywheels to ridiculous levels and then go from there. Also have a drum mag for swag

Or plan b, take a raider, put in a disgustingly strong spring, and yeet darts out so fast as you slam fire it down range.

And of course, cut slug darts to have maximum accuracy.

Edit: wow that dude still uploads what

3 Likes

I used to play with spring modding. Pretty fun.

I agree the Hammershot is one of the most fun models put out in quite some time. Functionality and styling are both so on point. Plus the ability to grab ammo off the floor and load in chamber at will (full or just single necessary shot) is awesome.

My nephews and stepson love my obsessions - Star Wars, yoyo, Nerf, guitar/drums, Magic/Pokemon, video games, board games, etc. The bin of Nerf I donated to my mom’s house is always a hit when everyone gets together!

3 Likes

I’m actually going visit Drac next weekend lol.

1 Like

Thats awesome

9 year old me woulda screamed

Also, this is quite nostalgic
SmartSelect_20190613-111708_YouTube

2 Likes

This is genuinely on of the first videos i ever watched, including beybladegeeks, which also are producing content to this day

Youtube was simpler, just people makign content on their humble beginnings, doing what they wanted. I admire those people that do what they want because they love it. Makes me happy

Now that i think about it, there have been so many youtubers that i used to watch that i havent seen in years.

1 Like

What about Nerf Rivals? The balls are awesome for easy loading and fast shooting, the only downside is that they have a limit on range.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Totally! They’re the best for HvZ play no doubt!

Here’s my modified miniature Nemesis for that category.

3 Likes

Ok I had no idea nerf could be cool again lol

1 Like

Yea a lot of these electronic ones are firing 13+darts a second.

I tried to post a video, but it said nope.

2 Likes

Upload it to the YouTubes then paste the link, that is how these things are traditionally done.

I can’t wait to get this Rivals smg thing

There is your buddy Drac

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call us friends. He’s hosting a massive HvZ event in GA.

1 Like

Don’t worry I am comfortable officiating your marriage you don’t need to be shy with me Heath

99% sure I’m never getting married again lol.

1 Like

Drac is such a handsome and dashing man, give yourself time. :wink:

“Hey guyyys, my mom got me a Neeerf Nuuuke

5 Likes

I had not seen that :rofl:

1 Like