Any Nerfers out here?

Some people really love the slingfire.

I really need to buy new stuff

Has anyone machined a blaster? It’d be neat to see a ‘‘properly’’ made nerf blaster :smiley:

Can you recommend some under 100$ options?

I have seen a few, but the bulk are 3d printed with necessary metal parts.

1 Like

If you’re looking to keep everything stock definitely go Rival (probably a Hera), but the sky is the limit with modding.

You can likely build a super capable Stryfe for under $100 if you’re not afraid to use a dremel tool and soldering gun.

1 Like

Is it the endwar event you are going to?

Yep I’ll be there! I’m very close friends with Project FDL and many other bigger names in the nerf community.

What are you rocking for the event?

My Tokidoki FDL-3 with a collapsible stock with the NES 3 as a secondary.

That and about 10 Worker 22rd magazines.

2 Likes

How much can that nes 3 hold (max clip)

They all take 22 dart magazines

They can take the 35 dart drums, but they jam too much to be worth my time.

Just picked up some “test the Nerf waters” blasters for me and my girls!

4 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

The Nerf Blasters are a mega hit! Thanks for the idea!

6 Likes

Awesome! Glad to help in making memories. Here’s my man cub before I made him appreciate springers lol.

5 Likes

Springers are like

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

They feel good, they do good.
Any recommendations for some springers?

I recommend the Caliburn/Talon Claw system, but lots of people mod Longshots too.

I’ve got a xshot TurboFire, Strongarm, Hammershot, and Triad but I’ve never met any other nerfers. Ive modded my Strongarm and might do my Hammershot as well. I just have a hard time seeing Nerf as an everyday thing, unless I constantly mod (or mess with) my blasters, which can occasionally result in a compromised or non-usable blaster (I’m looking at you Surgefire). Shooting cans is pretty satisfying with decent darts, and I do have the occasional nerf war with my brother.

1 Like

Lots of states have organized nerf leagues. Where are you located if you don’t mind me asking?