Any knife guys?

Now that I live in a place where they’re legal I need to get an OTF auto to make 17 year old me happy.

6 Likes

If you’re looking for a nice OTF, the Microtech UTX-85 is a nice size. You’ll need a strong thumb though.

5 Likes

They’ve had some rough spots in their history but moving states and training new staff can do that.

They’re a lot of fun imho!

Wait until you try the Combat Troodon. :slight_smile:

WE knives 604 Dragon Scales. Not the biggest tanto fan, but got this one for the wife.

4 Likes

Just saw this on Reddit. Apparently there is an entire knife neighborhood in South Carolina :joy:

Also, I finally went back to Spyderco and grabbed a PM2, and damn, the difference in quality between that and my tenacious is crazy! The PM2 is by far my new favorite EDC

8 Likes

Bugout EDC EDD

7 Likes

Such a gorgeous knife. If I wasn’t a lefty I’d own one. Loved the look of that ever since it came out.

2 Likes

The para is an excellent knife. I own the lefthanded version.

1 Like

Got my name etched on my blade when I sent it back to be sharpened.

8 Likes

What is the yoyo?

3 Likes

Duncan ti freehand one with a ceramic bearing and badwolfe Goldilocks!

3 Likes

Just picked up the Knafs Co lander about two weeks-ish ago. I got the murdered out version and threw on my own glow scales. It’s a pretty fun little edc blade. Loving the open source concept for the scales.

5 Likes

The bugout can be set up for a lefty, almost all benchmades can

3 Likes

Oh i know there’s plenty of lefty hands friendly knives. Just the really good looking ones never seem to be.

1 Like

Check it out, no billshit this is the best knife sharpener on the market…certainly the best at that price point…i got it on Amazon and i got the deluxe package versi9n which comes with a course 3 sided sharpening rod (220,320,400) as well as 2 exclusive rods, 1 has 3 sides with a 600 gritt side 800 gritt side and a ceramic side and the other rod has a single leather polishing side, it can lock into a specific sharpening angle from 30°-15° to guarantee the same sharpening angle every pass, this can put a completely new razor sharp edge at whatever angle u desire, repair chipped edges and broken tips but is also great for simply thouching up an edge or polishing an edge, will polish ur edge so well it give it a mirror effect. Purchased off amazon, pictures in my next post

Been EDC knives for decades. Benchmade has been in my pocket for over 10 years. Gerber was added to my change pocket 3 years ago.

I also am partial to facial hair removal blades.

6 Likes

4 Likes

My favorite knives so far

7 Likes

My list from left to right. Bottom is 8.

1. Swiss Army Explorer+. Edc. I carry this the most but i have a big collection of these too.
  2. Benchmade Emerson Specwar model CQC7. ATS-34 blade. Serious Edc.
  3. Emerson CQC-7F. Serious Edc with all the trimmings, black coated S35VN blade with half serrated edge, wave, flipper/finger guard, and bearing pivot, drilled and tapped grip for left hand carry, deep carry clip.
  4. Benchmade model 10 balisong, with filework. I just bang this around as a practice dummy, its a beater and the blade lists from center at full grip.
  5. Benchmade model 10 limited edition # 46/100. Safe queen, but it makes me happy to carry it around.
  6. Benchmade model 30 limited edition # 69/100. Total Safe queen. Kinda cool that 69 is a symbol for my astrological sign Cancer.
  7. Benchmade model 67. D2 Steel. Zombie Apocalypse EDC. Its wicked Evil. I keep it stashed away so evil doesn’t find me until then…
  8. My Uncle’s Service Kabar. Everything up to and beyond Zombie Apocalypse. Camping or war, whichever comes first. Only camping since I’ve received it.
5 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes