Any fellow cat owners?

He’s a bit dirty at the moment, but yeah. He’s a Devon Rex, supposedly more hypoallergenic. Pretty much every one in my family is allergic to cats, which we usually just ignore because we all love them.

4 Likes

wait :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I moved into my house 11 years ago and took in a kitten that was wondering the neighborhood and needing a home. He has been my best buddy but now is going through hard times. We think he may have cancer and has been in pain for the past two weeks. Pain management for cats is extremely difficult. All I can do it keep him company and give him all the treats that he wants. That cat LOVES Temptations.

3 Likes

It’s a joy for me to share my life with this Russian gentleman, even though he likes to chew on my yoyo strings.

15 Likes

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MY PU-…I mean…cats?

11 Likes

This thread brings me so much joy!!!

SAM_4993

11 Likes

We too share a space with a cat. She’s a very good ratter although i do wish she’d despatch them a little quicker then she does. It does get quite exciting when she brings in live ones, wife goes ballistic, middle daughter screams, eldest daughter wants to rescue and release (vegetarian), i just want a quiet life and try to chase / corner / batter rat while glaring at cat. Cat in the mean time looks very self satisfied, and jumps in with the occassional helpful bite / swipe. I will then pick up cat with rat in its mouth & dash for door cat drops rat…it goes on…

5 Likes

15 Likes

I want a cat. Someone mail me a cat

8 Likes

This is mia, she’s an kind of an a#% hole but we love her lol

12 Likes

My brother in laws cat just had a litter, I can fedex you 6 if you want lol. I’ll even poke holes in the box.

2 Likes

would that be schrodingers cat ?

2 Likes

Or Schrödingers cats?

2 Likes

Andrew Lloyd Webber anyone ?

1 Like

No thank you

1 Like

:thinking:

2 Likes

I probably take too many pictures of my cat, please don’t hate me