Anti Yo Eetsit

So I have this Eetsit and I found some info on google but wanted to ask if anyone else out here has one or knows how much they are worth… this thing came out a while ago… I found the retail value but dont know how rare … if its even rare… this thing is.

I have not seen one on the b/s/t for a while… so I thought I would ask about the value for this guy :

To be honest it isn’t as valuable as they use to be. They were very collectable and even to this day you can get a decent penny if you find the right person. To the average yoyoer though it isn’t worth much more then $90-$100. They still have value but aren’t even close to the prices they use to go for a few years back.

Definitely not as valuable as they used to be. eBay is your best bet.

1 Like

Don’t mean to thread jack, but why were they so valuable in the first place?

An eBay auction back in 06 or 07 for a Bapezilla that ended at $400—which was a fraudulent bid, and was never actually paid.

Even though it should’ve been completely inconsequential, the market value still shot up because people are stupid.

Bapes go from 100-120 these days, and those are the ones in decent condition.

I’d maybe value this Eet at ±100?

Man I want an eet :frowning:

buy his man, sounds like he wants to sell it.

I do wanna sell it lol… I’ll post it on my BST

Thanks for the info guys … If only someone made a crazy offer like elephark mentioned lol … Jk ;D