Another thing I need help with.

So the other day I was trying to do The Matrix with my DM and I missed my double or nothing and the yoyo slammed into the wall :frowning: It now seems to have a bit of a wobble although it doesnt really seem bent or anything. I wasnt having much trouble at all landing a double or nothing but now everytime I try it the DM seems to tilt toward my chest and crash and burn. Is this because I am not landing it right? Or could i have knocked something off internally in the yoyo? Thanks alot to anyones replies.

Your most likely rubbing the string on the front part of the yoyo when you land it on the double or nothing, you also wanna make sure you have a strong sidethrow so you dont get any tilt from that either. Im almost possotive you DM isnt hurt, i had mine for years and it never got hurt til, well i think i still have it… brb gonna go look.

First check the DM… is there a scratch, bump, dent, etc…

If not then its your throw and how you maneuver the yoyo around your finger.

To practice and get the correct motion…

1. Throw a sleeper

2. Rotate your whole body 90 degrees (counter clockwise), while not moving the yoyo. (keeping it still in the same place.

3. Swing the yoyo over both fingers (keep the string toward the back so you have room for the last step)

4. Now just practice landing the trick.

As you’re doing this, take your time and look at what you’re doing… is the yoyo stable and not tilted… is the string in the center? If you practice most of these steps you should be able to land the trick perfectly. Once you do land it perfectly… try it the normal way (throwing a breakaway).

GOOD LUCK!

You’re probably just nervous about your first serious accident with your DM. I have a small yoyo space in my room, so my DM is always smacking into things. And it wobbles just as little as it did the day I got it.

Awesome thanks alot peeps. Yah I dont think the yoyo is hurt on more playing. I can still do all my normal tricks based off split bottom mount. Gotta be the way I am landing double or nothing. Thanks yoyonerd for the practice tips. Gonna go work on this trick more. and this isnt even a hard one lol!!!

No prob. did you understand it or was it too confusing. If it was let me know.

No it was not confusing at all. Thanks alot!!!

get a new one…