Another Moon Walker contest!!! Details inside! :)

Does it matter if its paper and pencils or cad?

either way is fine :slight_smile:

Here’s my entry (may post another, dunno)
I hate inking due to mistake I generally make, but it was neccesary for scanning, lol

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8430/7687993238_11a767b2b6_z.jpg
001 by offstring-stewart, on Flickr

Thats pretty awesome!

1 Like

Ok revised

BTW, I checked your fb to see the other entries but I cant find them O:

Could you show me where they are?

Theyre on his wall

the names link me to their fb profiles :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m making mine right now, and if it doesn’t win I hope this does. Great job!!

No offense to anyone and even myself but some of the drawings submitted on his facebook are ridiculously good. Theres major competition over there. So if your gonna enter be really creative.

I would love to win, though its unlikely, just cause that would be an enjoyable throw to own for life. I don’t understand the buying just to sell concept, at least enjoy the yoyo for a while, then trade if you must. But then again, I played most of my throws for a year untill I felt I could Sell it if was not my style, lol. Good entries so far, both on FB and here. May the best man win!

Wait…what… is this a titanium yoyo?

Wait, question: can the drawing be a 3d render? cause I was planning on doing that for an entry. I know it is technically not a drawing, but if anything it is just much harder and more creating. just wondering.

Not titanium, just very rare. Google the Moonwalker and you’ll get a few old BST’s where they go for around $300. There never really was a retail price.

Thats just silly.

OK guys, here is my WIP (still need to do hair, textures and lighting setups), I really hope that this is creative enough to win.

yeah, I can’t see the pictures on your facebook wall.

Posted on FB wall :smiley:

This is my first have more and taking requests.

thanks man means a lot