Another Moon Walker contest!!! Details inside! :)

Heres my entry! Hope you like it!

the price is based off of the current BST average. most go for over 300 (that sell based on ebay), but some go for lower (around 250)

the price comes from many factors such as supply and demand, scarcity, rarity (all being 1 of 1 in a limited to 30 run), etc.

imgur.com/3NngL
Scroll all the way down to see the picture

Lol pay a lot of attention to detail. There are some references to some stuff if you closely look at it.

Hint: Battosai => man slayer

Ok, I have a couple of questions for you…

1. Does it have to be on paper or can the picture be drawn using a computer?

2. Does it have to be a drawing or is photo alteration allowed? (Example use of Photoshop)

using a computer is fine, but i would prefer if it wasnt just a photoshop edited picture

Lol whats the chance of getting it completely free because I know for a fact my parent’s would flip at the thought of me buying a $75 yoyo (as cheap as that is considering the average is $120 - $180).

Tell your parents that you could resell it for $150-200 in no time flat. I’ll buy it if you do.

its not impossible, but rather unlikely.

you never know though. i could just see a pic and say…“thats the one. you win forever”

this.

also, Sky Walkers are currently fetching that on the BST. you would have no problem at all making your money back and then 150-200$ if thats the way youd swing it, but i really dont wanna think thats all people do with my yoyos (though it sometimes seems that way…)

Sounds good. I’m not sure what I would do with it if I were to win it though because I’d be scared to throw it lol. I have a yuuksta and though I’ve been trying to keep it pretty its gotten a handful of scratches (2 from my belt buckle wtf).

Well I’ll enter sometime this weekend because I’m back in school now, ugh.

I’m gonna get on this. Its combining my two favorite things :slight_smile: not big on portraits but I will give it my best

Does it have to be drawn?

Revised Drawing, put a lot of hard work into this!

i would think so.

I have questions on my mind

1. Can there be a possibility that it can be free?

2. What if the winner is broke? lol

ya, lol. I’m near broke as well. could cough up the money if i REALLY had to though.

My first entry. Its kinda ugly lol

Ya I’m sorta broke too

Ill be posting mine later today.

all of the entries posted so far are great!!! you guys should check out my FB though. there are some CRAZY ones there hahaha