Another Moon Walker contest!!! Details inside! :)

e-mailed them to you heath

very nice stuff so far guys!!!

first entry. As you can tell, I had to do some post-processing in photoshop cause the scanner made it look a lot worse. unfortunately, I’m not very good at photoshop, so the image you see above is not exactly as good quality as the original.

work in progress of my second entry. I just need to do some touch ups. Anyone have suggestions? Feedback?
I just need to do some touch ups

I don’t know you too well, but if I had some reference pictures I could do some fun stuff.

His profile pic. :wink:

@firespitter thats epic!!! Almost as good as mine lol

Oh, snap looks like I’ve got a new mortal enemy!!
lol, but seriously nice work on your portrait. may the best thrower win.

Not nearly enough for me to work from, and it’s tiny.

His profile pic. :wink:
[/quote]
Not nearly enough for me to work from, and it’s tiny.
[/quote]
friend him on FB and look at his pics there

check out my facebook. if you dont have FB, there are a few pics of me on the manufacturers thread

checked out the facebook (and added you) loving that profile picture! you reminded me of Leonidas, so i went with a very spiky pencil shading thing… hope you like. i have it much higher resolutions, too, just ask if you want them.

Here is the final version of my second entry!

great entries so far!!! a lot of you are using the same style and positions though. why not try something a bit more cartoon like?

here are a few examples from some entries on FB

please do not copy any of these concepts. i am looking for originality. also, the Sailor Moon Heath is the closest to the gutter that i am allowing for the contest. (props to Koryn for the pic hahahaha)

these drawings were not moved here to discourage those here. they are more here to motivate and show those entering what else has been submitted.

here are a few of just me (artists names are above their work)

Edwin Mikkelsen

Ken McGee

Matthew LeBlanc (done in Scott Pilgrim style, which is AWESOME)

and here are the out of the box concepts (still named above the art)

Koryn Boyd’s “Sailor Heath”

Ken McGee’s “Mega Man Heath”

and lastly, Matthew LeBlanc’s “MLP Heath” (yes, i am macking on P0N3 with Gummi as my wing man!)

so, thats what you guys are up against from FB. keep having fun!!! this has proven to be very entertaining thus far!!!

If it weren’t for my APUSH notes I would have had my entry in by now ):

I’m glad you mentioned that you’re leaning towards cartoon-ish styles b/c I cant do realism worth lemons.

[I’m going to go back to see what you said about the sailor moon thing but would something like this: http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/206/f/5/one_of_those_days_by_nudos-d58hdgv.png / http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/005/d/5/sp__p_bb_by_nudos-d4lg748.png be cool?]

yea, thats no problem at all.

Have we had the obligatory Michael Jackson Heath entry yet?

to my knowledge, no lol

cool (:

Well, now we have.

Michael “Heath” Jackson moonwalking, while also moonwalking a Moonwalker…on the moon.

To get the full effect of my entry, please open the video below to full screen and then play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5tDKffRgqk

But the entry itself (larger if viewed in new window/tab) is here…

look at that jheri curl, son!