Ano Experiment Tritons

Darn. If I had known he was selling the splats, I would have snagged one. I thought he was showing them off.

I really like that pink.

In my opinion, most engraving should be kept to a minimum. It should mark the yoyo as what it is, and do it subtly. If you leave something unengraved or unmarked, in fifteen or twenty years time nobody will know what the heck that thing is. But it looks better unengraved, kind of a balancing act.

With the engravings, it’s pretty much a half and half thing. No one isnt gonna buy a yoyo due to having it or not, but it’s nice and looks cool to some people.

Not true. I hold out for unengraved General Yos. I really find their engravings to be a turnoff. I also would have bought an Arkham Triton a while ago if it had been unengraved. In fact, I would have preferred that to the splat.

If it’s gonna get engraving then I like it to be raw or polished. Otherwise I don’t care for engraving, at all.

Engravings, most of the time, screw up the looks of a yoyo.

I hate engravings… They take away from the look of beautiful ano. Too cheezy for $100+ throws. Let yyj and yyf engrave

Im not a fan

I agree. The few engravings I have found acceptable are the subtle understated ones on some of the YYRs.

Some YYF’s are good, the ones that are small, like the Supernova, 888, DV888…

Exactly, those are the kind that look decent

The only time I like engraving is on things like the summit. Very understated, small logos, but they identify the yoyo. The ones on the format:C are good as well. But full on artwork is pretty stupid IMO unless it’s a canvas.

I got one of the Splat Tritons. They sold out in minutes. See my B/S/T if you wish you got one.