Announcement about Big Brother Yoyos

So after about 3 months of thinking, and being on the fence about this subject. I’ve talked to Doug and decided that I am resigning from the Big Brother Team. It’s been a good (almost) 3 years on this team, and I enjoyed every second of it. But I think it’s time to pursue a new company (you know ;0) ).

Thanks for everything again Doug, it’s been great!

Brad

y and which team are u gonna be on ?

Because it was rare that I played BBYY, and I’m not going to be on a team just yet, going to fly solo til I get picked up by a company that I really want to be with.

That’s news. Well, I hope you enjoy whatever new team you might be on. Good luck to you Brad!

Good luck with Your YoYo Future. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice one Samad. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hehe, you know me oh too well Samad.

cough
http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php?action=profile;u=3267
cough cough

[quote=“Brad_Moss”]Thank you Doug Spence for this wonderful opportunity to be your Team Captain, it’s an absolute honor. I will do my 100% best to represent this fantastic company of BBYY. I will not let you down, and if I ever do, just call my dad up and tell him to hit me up-side the head because you know he will. Lol.

Much love for BBYY

I feel that I chose a nice group of people, all with completely different styles of play, to be on the team, which is why I chose these guys. It’s a good thing to have variety you know?

Anyway, thank you very much, you won’t regret it.

Love fo’ days!

Brad
[/quote]
Icthus’ number is?

Icthus’ number is?
[/quote]
There’s stuff about BBYY you don’t understand.

Icthus’ number is?
[/quote]
Thing’s change dude.

Maybe instead of being so quick to point the finger, you should congratulate Brad.

And grow up while your at it.

dude, he was joking. calm down Q.

brave and admirable desision, brad. as long as you are not getting sponsored for free yoyos, but to help the comunity.