Angry kids who want yoyos

Angry yoyos who wants kids???

2 Likes

Ok as you wish, Iā€™ll change it. Once I find time to waste.

I am sorry about your learning disorder. Your message does get across, so your best works.

So we have reports of people here being threatened and everything by kids and Iā€™m evil and ā€œadding so much to the postā€ for saying I am not approached by kids/strangers?
And youā€™re saying that youā€™re dirty, bearded, scared, and that people still approach you but they donā€™t approach me because they see it in my soul that Iā€™m angry?

And no, I donā€™t got tricks. Iā€™m sorry I failed to realize that to write on a internet forum I had to be the best yoyoer in the world, and how itā€™s a battle of the tricks to decide whoā€™s in the right.

Yes. From the past two posts, yes. I believe they can. And I am a 13 year old, typing on my phone, and it looks like Iā€™m doing just fine, so it is unfair to assume all young kids are grammatically incorrect or careless when typing.

You should have simply apologized for making such an assumption to someone who is trying their best, and canā€™t help what they have to go through.

of course i did its one of the best restaurants in Baltimore!!! the restaurant was on food network!

1 Like

Angry sad people donā€™t apologize.

Lol Iā€™ve seen food network all the time!!!

And Felipe, stop cussing please.

Where did he cuss?

He didnā€™t actually say the word, he uses ****** and I dont like it, heā€™s done it at least 3 times. Once in this thread.

I called myself a douche, does that really bother you?

1 Like

Today a family stoped to watch me . They wanted to take a picture with me . They thought I was street performer. Even tried to give me money . The kids weā€™re quiet , but dad sure had a lot of questions. I should probably mention I live in new york city.

And by angry kids ,this isnā€™t what I meant . Letā€™s all just agree to disagree and move on .

Was at a wedding and in the whole reception I decided to yoyo in the back and some guy came and video taped me on his phone. He was so impressed.

1 Like

I went to game daze and hung out there for 2 hours ( i was on a trip) and i was talking to the worker and tons of kids were coming in watching me and they were astounded and all of them bought yoyos lol the guy said he was gonna hire me all of them were like what is that? Haha

You guys are so luckyā€¦on the rare occasions that I throw in public, everyone ignores me ;D

****** is just as bad as SWEAR WORD REMOVED MOD EDIT or something like that, isnā€™t it? (yes, I put that there myself)

Little bit yeahā€¦ Just stop please :slight_smile:

Thats awsome! I have always wanted to perform in nyc i live on long island

I just went to UVA for a sleep away camp. And All the kids were like. Holy! Thatā€™s a yoyo, How long have you been yoyoing? UR AMAZING! ( PERSON DROOLS). Another time they were like $100 for a yoyo. That is so overpriced!? And it kinda is reality

Yes it does. Please stop using language that gets censored on the forums.

Thanks.

4 Likes

That must have been a big phone in order to be large enough to have a head and tape transport system, even if it was MiniDV tape.

I was just at a dxl meet and this one girl just came up smiling like crazy asking ā€œDo a cool yoyo trick!!!ā€ So we told her to preform this one supper crazy guy that goes crazy fast. she walked away laughing and ā€œbeing amazedā€. And if the phone cought that whole thing, im gouna do something.