Andre Boulay VS. Johnny Delvalle!!!

Here is a semi new video I saw a while back. André yoyos a little in it, but not too much.

lol andre’s thumb grinds are legendary, grinding with legacy caps on… JD’s Slack and Stall tricks are kinda cool… I dont know.

Andre!!! He moves a bit faster

Andre does ladder escape like 2 or 3 times and Johnny has alot more variety and stalls are better than grinds JD FTW!!!

why necro,this post was almost 2 months ago

ya they both hav 2 dif styles andre invented thumb grinds and i think jd is good for grind that arnt on the thumb (i forgot what there called)
but if i had to chose id cose andre

no offanese to andre.

but one Did win Worlds and Nationals and BAC all in one year…

~yin

So true ::slight_smile:

yea he did win but in the vid i think andre was better and more fun to look at. as for the yoyos i like the x convict the best! :o

no offence to andre or jd, they are bolth super awsome! it was hard to choose!

JD, love his style a lot more, (No offense to Andre)
But Andre DID do Ladder Escape 30 times.

dont no

I’m gonna have to go with Andre; I like his style more. But I love JD’s style too.

i allways knew JD was the best JD JD JD JD, and its nice to know u agree with me. No offence andre

Hard decision for me. Um… (I really said that)… JD. Only because of the awesome grinds and the whips. Andre is amazing too. :wink:

Very well stated.

ANDRE!!! all the way!
he beasts at all of his tricks

in 2004 i would say JD because his style was more unique then andres, but currently i would have to say andre, he has really developed his style a lot recently and has gotten to be a lot better.

I know JD is good but I’m gonna still have to go with André. Later.

Keep it spinning™

Yay,more people like andre too.

i knew u felt the same way