Andre Boulay VS. Johnny Delvalle!!!

Who will win? You tell me.  8)

Andre Boulay VS. Johnny Delvalle!

Dark Magic VS. X-ConVict!

Happy Throwing! =]

No offense André…JD!!!

JD ftw.

It’s like comparing apples to oranges. These guys are top yoyo players and among the world’s best. Yoyoing shouldn’t be about who’s better than who, in my personal opinion. Yoyoing is fun, challenging, complex. and above all, different from anything else. What I love so much about yoyoing is that it is something not many people can do, and the fact that most people don’t even know how much yoyoing has evolved. It’s not like playing basketball, baseball, or skateboarding or playing video games. It’s something else completely. I think both Andre and Johnny are two of the greatest yoyoers out there and that both are two of the most talented individuals in this hobby. I say that both are true masters at this skill, and understand yoyoing on a level many of us could never achieve.

^
He’s got a point.

I know MoggFanatic, but they’re still more best yoyo players too.

Happy Throwing! =]

Technically, they’re not the BEST.

Im not all that competitive, I yoyo for fun and thats pretty much it. But if I had to choose, I’d pick Andre. :smiley:

Fixed ;D

JD!!! X-ConVict Owns!

JOHNNIE DEVALLE IS THE BEST in that video. :slight_smile:

Prove it Samad. 8)

Happy Throwing! =]

Look at the latest world champions. How many of them are JD and André?

Exactly.

I don’t understand what you’re saying. ???

Happy Throwing! =]

I proved to you that they werent the best.

JD will be on the latest world yoyo contest, and Andre is a yoyo champion AND a judge.

Happy Throwing! =]

Samad, I mean that there is more best yoyo players like
Augie Fash, Paul Han, Kentaro Kimura, Yuuki Spencer, etc.

ok? :-\

Happy Throwing! =]

Whilst he may be in 09, it doesnt mean that he will win. We will have to wait and see…

BTW, Sebby is gonna own ;D

You forgot Sebby, Guy, Danny and Tyler Severance, Mark Mongomery, Josh Yee, Ryan Gee, and a lot of others.

However, the way we view pros is opinionated. For one thing, I HATE Mickey’s style.

André he ownz andre ftw!!!

Samad, I typed “etc.”

Happy Throwing! =]