andre boulay vs hiroyuki suzuki

haters gonna hate

I must say that this thread is quite pointless.

I hope not :-X

We had one of these threads called, “Andre vs. Jenson” and it got locked, why are you doing it again?

thaks -__- >:( :frowning:

excellent job on inserting an over-used pop-culture quote that has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on what’s actually happening.

Ok guys, this thread has had its time.

Thread locked.

/

ummm jayyo? i can still post. hehe ;D

What is the issue with this post? Sure they are different players, but it shouldn’t be a crime to compare them.

i’m such a rebel! :smiley:

i’m not sure either. the last one got locked fairly quickly. i’ve seen this happen to a couple of threads recently and i didn’t quite understand why. especially when there are some completely pointless threads that have been around for ages that remain unchecked. ::shrug::

1 Like

haters gonna hate

linkin park nice

;D ;D

hiroyukki’s style makes you tense :frowning:

ya. i dont think hiroyuki is fun to watch.

andre boulay is one of the people that inspired and helped me yoyo

Andre! Mostly because he is what got me to where I am now. If he hadn’t made this website I wouldn’t even know what a Breakaway was! And when it comes to the signature yoyos, Dark Magic is my favorite. ;D

does anybody know the name or have a tut of the trick at 0:33 to 0:35 and other times. I really like it and think its pretty straight forward and cool but want to know if there is a specific way to do it.

don’t get me wrong, i happen to love Andre’s style and owe a great deal to his tutorials, but what does liking Andre have to do with buying from his site or using the forum? absolutely nothing. that’s just ridiculous.