Andre Boulay, New yoyos, old videos....

I’m guessing he hasn’t kept up with the scene and is happy supporting the community with this site, travelling, judging, designing yoyos, etc. No reason to drop a video if it’s not going to be somewhat unique and new.

He’s probably cracking up reading this thread.

For real, the DM vid was sooooo well done, and I can’t say many other yoyo promo vids actually compare. There was story and yoyoing! Come on. :wink:

Video Andre? Please??

This thread made me lol! I do wish he was in more vids. Though with all of the tutorials he’s probably video’d out :-/

He’s had like 6-8 years to recover…

1 Like

Nawww, he has some pretty dope combos. Just watch him at contests, he would make finals consistently. His material is definitely up to snuff :slight_smile:

goto 2:20 on the JP Ma States video and you would see his stuff is up to par.

touché…

Can I have a link? Would love to see more Andre!

Because he really doesn’t exist. He’s a product of the YYJ propaganda machine, presented as the founder and owner of this site.

1 Like

All he does is Ladder Escape… Kinda proves my point. When pulling out a banger for camera at a contest he does a 7 year old trick. No offense to him of course, he’s done more for the progrssion and popularity of yoyoing than most, i just think if you guys want to see a new video of him to be blown away you’ll be disappointed.

Mate! I couldn’t agree more! He’s next level. That’s why he judges all these contests, because he isn’t allowed to enter and win them all. =D

I lol’d.

Ummmmm no. Just go to a contest and ask him to do a combo. I have seen some his more modern combos and they blew me away. They were soo clean :open_mouth: he could’ve placed finals with those combos!

Did anyone see that kids combo after Andre’s? GEEEEEZEEE that was sick haha.

That’s not just any kid, that’s Andrew Maider. Last year at Nationals, he snuck up and placed 4th :wink:

1 Like

Maider’s one crazy thrower. He’s up and coming, and he’s already there. I’m pretty sure he was two places away for qualifying for 2012 worlds.

But back on topic. Andre needs to make a video. I think we would all cry of happiness. Maybe we need to say please…

I got some video of him yo-yoing in a clip on my phone, and he’s doing a modern trick better than the guy who invented it. And, he’s smiling and talking at the same time. I’d never post it without his permission, but if you see him in person, you luck out sometimes. A lot of people hating can’t do anything he did in that DMII video back in the day. And, all while they’re hating, their posting on his site too…the best yo-yo site out there. He should ban people for hating, then they’d have to post on some other whack site. :smiley: Besides, people hating are only active in the BST anyway, and he’s in the business of selling new yo-yos.

By the way, the yo-yos sell themselves, they don’t need a video. :wink: I guess when there is a sales issue, you might see a video. I don’t see that happening anytime soon.

1 Like

Am I the only one who thinks its hilarious that James Reed commented some thing along the lines of “Man who is that guy at ____? He has killer tech” or something, referring to Andre?

Not saying anything about the tech, but just saying that I think its funny that he didnt realize it was Andre.

So you say Andre Boulay is really Betty Crocker? :slight_smile: