Andre Boulay: HALL OF FAME!

Major high fives to YYE’s own @AndreBoulay, as well as @DocPop, & Val Oliver for being selected for the Yo-Yo Hall of Fame this year! There’s no way one could name a group of more deserving yo-yoers.

Thx for all you do for this weird, wonderful, silly little toy and the way people play with it! :raised_hands:t3:

86 Likes

congratulations !!!

i didn’t know there was a YOYO HOF…

kgb

4 Likes

They are joining some legends, and rightfully so.

3 Likes

Yay congrats!

2 Likes

Congrats!

For anyone interested i found this link. They also have a FB page.

https://yo-yos.net/nationalyoyohalloffame/

10 Likes

Amazing! Well deserved.

4 Likes

Wow. Quite the pedigree of performers.

2 Likes

Congratulations @DocPop!!!

7 Likes

Someday Paul Escolar?

3 Likes

Thanks! Yeah - the Hall of Fame was originally part of the ‘American YoYo Association’ which also handled World Record keeping. The AYYA kind of dissolved in 2009 since so much of its job was similar things to what the NYYL was already doing - but Lucky picked up rebooting the Hall of Fame and so it lives on. Honored - Thanks!

42 Likes

If a hall of fame existed, I’m surprised that this didn’t happen over a decade ago. It’s been a long time coming!

7 Likes

Well deserved, Andre! Congrats, brother!!

2 Likes

Congrats Andre! Well deserved!

1 Like

André,

Congratulations! You’re an inspiration to all, and have been for a very long time. Stoked for you and proud of you!

5 Likes

Congrats to you both!!

2 Likes

Andre’s videos on expert village were the videos that started learning more complex tricks and becoming a better player. Those videos were what started my journey in the yo community. Then to have YYE and the YYE forums such a wonderful community. THANK YOU Andre, much deserved recognition for the many contributions to the yo-yo life.

6 Likes

Andre, What you’ve done for throwing is nothing short of amazing. My 1st REAL throw was the DM2. What a great time this would be to release the DM3!! You know we all want it!

4 Likes

I am late to the party. Congratulations!!! Well deserved!

2 Likes

Congrats to all, I didn’t even know a hall of fame existed!

2 Likes

More than well deserved and overdue!!!

2 Likes