...and out of nowhere... unexpected yoyo want!

of late, it was the FreqWave. They were sitting on someone elses virtual shelf and I didn’t really care about them until I found rather positive references of it on this forum. So I went and got it.

Another peak was General-Yo’s Majesty. I have one of them now as well, so I’m fine and the “want” feeling is slowly going away. But I’m getting rather frustrated about those special editions that are presented here and there but which seem to be impossible to get a hold of, unless you belong to the inner circle. Which I don’t.

What else? Paisley colors of the latest RecRev yoyos! Didn’t know I wanted one until I saw the pics on FB.

And a Northern Spin Co Quantum, just because the packaging video is so cool. And it has hybrid ceramic bearings.

I was trying to choose whether to get a Summit or a Catalyst. I ended up with the Catalyst and I regret that decision. It’s way too floaty for me. So now, I’m obsessed with getting a Summit. I even added all my Xbox games to my BST haha. That’s how desperate I am for a Summit.