Amplified Return Tops - Official News

Grooved bearings center the string, so yeah.

like a CTX?

I did use a 10 ball centering bearing in the prototypes. They arenā€™t CTXā€™s.

I heard Kitchy is anodizing these? Heā€™s good, Iā€™ve had him do stuff for me before.

1 Like

^ Oh boy, I canā€™t wait to see the anoā€™d ones.

Kitchy is anoā€™ing two prototypes. One is my personal prototype, the other is a prize for a contest. This is sorta like an audition for him. :slight_smile:

Cool!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

3 Likes

Wow. Congrats on being able to test it! It looks like it plays really nice! Great video, I loved the combo at 1:59, is that your own?

Great demo Abby! Looks like its very capable.

Yeah, there is a story behind that combo. But, I like it too.

Thatā€™s a great video Abby. I canā€™t wait for it to be my turn to throw one.

Are you able to test one too? So jealous! :slight_smile:

I like user made yoyo companies, kinda like the ā€œAmerican Dreamā€ kinda thing. It really appeals to me, I am really interested to see where ART goes! :slight_smile:

thanks! and yes it is! i have had that one for a while nowā€¦ more or less i decided one day to make a dumbed down version of lord of the flies yoyo trickā€¦

Great video, nice job!

Yes, GoCrazyForYoyo hand-picked the testers. I am honored that he chose me.

I know how you feel. Thatā€™s why I really support Tropic Spins and Radical Seas. Unfortunately, I just havenā€™t purchased any of their products. I want some of those as well as the ART Shout.

I want one, maybe a pair, I should start playing 3A againā€¦

Also, interesting phrase in testers, past world champions? Dang dudeā€¦

Heā€™s got JD (Johnnie Delvalle) testing. Thatā€™s the World Champ heā€™s referring to.

Yeah. That info was supposed to stay secret, but yeah JD and Bryan Figueroa tested the shout. I kept quiet due to their affiliation with YYJ. I didnā€™t want to get them in trouble with their sponsor.

Oh, sorry, someone asked, so I figured Iā€™d answer. I donā€™t think there will be any problems, but still, sorry. :-[

Credit card #, paypal login, irl adress, social security and a side of fries please

1 Like