Amplified Return Tops - Official News

Looks just awesome.

1 Like

Much soul…

Can’t wait to test these.

I imagine this has been asked before, but when is/do you have an official release date yet? Also, what are you looking for as far as prices go?

1 Like

oooh I’m excited for this yoyo now… those pics TA gave use look fantastic!

1 Like

Solids will cost $75. Splashes will cost between $100-110.

The release date has been chosen, but will remain unknown for a little while longer. Expect these to be in people’s hands during the height of summer. That’s all I’ll say for now. :wink:

Why such a high price difference for splashes?

1 Like

It costs more to get them anodized with splash. Therefore they cost more than those ano’d solid.

$100-110 is a common price for multiple colored splash yoyos. Faded splash is another story…

Pics coming soon.

Because they want to. :o

I will definitely confirm that it has Soul. 8) I even kept it a few days longer than I planned to. It’s a fun throw, and I can’t wait to see what he has in store for the anodizing stage.

1 Like

Would you say
It made you
go crazy?

1 Like

Oh… I see what you did there

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/666/960/b29.jpg

I’ve got to add this to the questionnaire I send to testers.

What colors are you thinking you will offer? Any price points yet? Also, who do you send to test them?

1 Like

I’ll post pics of ano’d shouts in a about a week. Testers were selected in 2014. They range from past world champions to forum members.

Price points have been discussed in this thread already. Actually on this very page.

“Solids will cost $75. Splashes will cost between $100-110.”

^Yep that’s it right there.

Whoops, I forgot that I had already read that post. My bad! ;D

^ It’s cool man. Happens to us all…

Are you using a Grooved Bearing or a Centered Bearing?