aMAYzing YYF sale

Same :grin:

Certainly some cheap H options put on there today, but yeah, that potential Edge Beyond for $45 is hard to beat.

1 Like

Is there like an actual page for this? If I look at the for sale page it’s missing some listings and the only other way to see everything is to search “amayzing”. Didn’t know if I was just doing it wrong.

I will DM you a link. You can catch the live streams on YouTube or insta or fb.

1 Like

I think Ben mentioned that he forgot (or just didn’t) tag some yoyo as “on sale”. So searching amayzing is the way

3 Likes

Thanks!

I just go to the store page and sort by new.

1 Like

Sherpa sold out quick. California kind of in a Peakish sort of way, still plenty of Kommunes as well.

1 Like

Thanks. I ordered a Kommune on day one. If I like it then I may get another color and half swap.

6 Likes

My wallet hates me.

2 Likes

$50 for free shipping really messing my “strategic purchase” mindset up

3 Likes

Hopefully this clearance will pave the way for Yoyofactory to up their game. Although I loved the IQ, I feel that Yoyofactory has been cranking out lots of yo-yo’s that fall squarely in the “meh” category lately. This sale seems to confirm my suspicion. Even at these low prices - nothing is piquing my interest.

9 Likes

For the most part I agree but I feel like we just aren’t their target audience anymore. To their credit they are doing by far the most to attract newcomers to yoyoing and I think the new wide yoyo is really fun.

5 Likes

I gave in and copped a genpop. I’ve been curious about it and you can’t beat the b grade price rn. I’m hoping for a wild deal on some 720s too

2 Likes

Ben mentioned that they’re clearing more recent dead stock and older color ways out - now that the older grails are all sold.

But I agree, their last “big” yoyo was probably the Edge series? Maybe Wangle? Not sure what came out first.

1 Like

“ 2 world titles - one stupid low price” I think its a Shutter Elite and a Replay Pro because Gentry has 2 world titles and Evan only has one.

Probably shutter evo if we go by hype

Northstar and Edge

5 Likes

On Friday’s live stream he said he wasn’t doing anything with the Sutter Evo. Said he wants them to get a year of dust.

I think it’s more about not distracting from the Shutter Elite drop this month.

6 Likes

I believe the fingerspin Trust Ben is sitting on my doorstep

Shall I spoil it?

4 Likes