aMAYzing YYF sale

FYI they just restocked this 888. They had some left.

1 Like

The wide bi metal trust ben is still up $99 to $50
Just snagged one

3 Likes

Dangit, fine, I guess Iā€™m Trusting Ben now as well. I hope he doesnā€™t break that trust. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What have the trust bens been in previous years?

1 Like

He mentioned it was a monometal, Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s the superstar or the aluminum axolotl

If itā€™s the axolotl I donā€™t trust Ben anymore

7 Likes

Ben can say itā€™s a monometal but Iā€™m not going to stop believing itā€™s a Nine Dragons.

If itā€™s an Axolotl, Iā€™ll never Trust Ben again.

3 Likes

Nothing that really catches my eye thankfully, I got a car that needs inspected.

4 Likes

yeahā€¦ idk fingerspin mono around 50. nothing that exists today in their store that matches that description excites me personally. i imagine the bi metal wide yoyo will be neat probably not my cup of tea.

trust ben can be hit or miss at times but usually the value is enough if you resell it later its going to knock down any disappointment

3 Likes

Last year it was $75 for the Miracle.

4 Likes

Im hoping its a wide angle shutter for yā€™all but i still got the feeling its the metal Axolotl :laughing:.

To be fair its probably a good yoyo but the finger spin Trust Ben is the gamble.

Im all about the new wide bimetal, at best its a top yoyo in my collection at worst i can probably sell it for a small profit. Almost tempted to biy another one but i dont want to risk it lol. Maybe next year.

1 Like

I think it is the Axolotl, I thought he said is was something currently in stock.
I searched for fingerspin yo-yoā€™s and that one does not populate.

But you find Axolotl, by searching specifically for it.

2 Likes

Maybe he just removed it knowing that everyone would check the finger spin yoyos, and that one was the only 50$ one and the only one fitting his hints so he removed it from that category to make it more of a suprise

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I was thinking.

1 Like

Maybe but a staple of A-mayzing sale in the past is the lack of prep and spontaneous decisions being made on the spot. Iā€™m impressed a bit with how much Ben has prepped this year already but I wouldnā€™t expect to see anything that elaborate. Maybe Iā€™m wrong and will be pleasantly surprised but I canā€™t think of a cool FS YoYo around 50 yyf makes that would fit.

5 Likes

I wouldnā€™t trust the tagging to be 100% accurate on yyf either. Itā€™s better than some sites for the volume of stuff they have but the yyf site is by no means perfect.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t the aluminum axolotl have plastic caps? Is that still a mono metal? Not nitpicking genuinely curious

Itā€™s still only one metal in the body so technically itā€™s still a monometal I guess. Just a capped mono.

2 Likes

i canā€™t wait for looping day and tiny day cause like i canā€™t resist a looper

3 Likes

Any ideas on todayā€™s blind bundle?