aMAYzing YYF sale

Northstar and Edge beyond is my guess

edit: Hope they aren’t in the champions edition colorways whatever they are.

4 Likes

I’d like to snag an Edge Beyond, but without picking the colorway from the champions edition… I’ll pass.

Also, was I the only one who thought the the pop-socket yoyo was funny? :joy:

3 Likes

Man I can’t wait to print some dumb yyf designs and some hopefully good ones but im printing the dumb ones first lol. (I’m not calling gentry’s head dumb again. (i promise i learned my lesson)

2 Likes

that 888 superstar combo is a good deal.

3 Likes

Hope some of you guys got on that Bimetal+IQ deal, you are gonna be so stoked on that purchase.

I wanna try a Moonlight but I really don’t care about the Spotlight Ultra.

Northstar+Edge Beyond for $45 is an incredible deal but not something I’m really interested in.

888+Superstar is really cool as well.

And for the fingerspin Trust Ben doubters…the Axolotl is in a bundle today. It’s totally gonna be a Nine Dragons. Or at least not an Axolotl.

Nothing I feel like I need today, the wait for Monday begins.

3 Likes

I think
This locked it in as a fs superstar which isn’t bad at all tbh

I asked Ben on the stream and he confirmed there will be no Moz incase anyone was wondering. I was kind of thinking about getting the trust ben in hopes of getting an Moz but I won’t be now lol. I guess they only have one Moz at yyf hq.

4 Likes

Yeah if it is that is a good mark down.

He said if we hype him up about nine dragons he may sell some. I have 5 different versions but would buy some on a good deal.

3 Likes

I’m sorry I had to

6 Likes

I’m personally hoping it’s a bi-metal Monster, haha

2 Likes

IQ/Bimetal deal is back in stock

1 Like

Yea I missed the godspeeds going live

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken, tomorrow is monometal day, so you can probably get one then.

5 Likes

Ultrawide trust Ben came today, do people want spoilers?

Have to say the packaging was really disappointing… Literally no box inside of a padded envelope.

4 Likes

Are you happy with the yoyo?

Pm me a pic please i wanna see if im right
Mines not here til thurs

1 Like

Same! Spoil me in DM lol.

Mine gets here tomorrow.

2 Likes

That’s kind of how yyf operates especially during may. Which is annoying but as long as it arrived alright it should be fine just meh.

1 Like

Spoil me too