aMAYzing YYF sale

Definitely the Mega Monster. $75 is a fair price for it IMO. Im loving mine ive been using it nonstop.

I love it but once it hits the $100 mark at release it will be hard to justify over something like a shutter elite or other bimetals at or around that pricepoint.

6 Likes

I might have gotten lucky but my Boost was pristine and dead smooth. The IQ has just a little bit of vibe.

Anyone that just watched the stream did he say next week the stream will start an hour early?

10 am Arizona time, but that is 11am Mountain time for me.

Hope that helps you.

Thursday, he said is in the air, not sure if it will be at the same time.

2 Likes

Thanks that does help. That’s 1pm EST same as it has been. I was confused on his Arizona time. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nothing today? :frowning: What happened to Forgotten Friday

Looks like just the shutter elite today.

Looks like a 5a was added today. OG Superstar + ball. Would that be a Superstar with hubstacks? Because I’ve been wanting to get one of those.

I think he pushed that to next week because he didn’t want to overshadow the shutter elite. That’s the star of the show this week

2 Likes

Makes sense. I’ll be thankful my wallet made it out safe again

1 Like

So is that the sale price of the Shutter Elite?

Or will that be the regular?

1 Like

I think that’s the regular price.

3 Likes

It comes with a 2 yoyo-case, and I believe I read earlier that the first “x” amount of people got some additional yoyo freebies that tiered down based on the order placement, thrown in “to keep it company in the case.” Must have hit the amount because it’s gone now in the description.

1 Like

I beleive that is for the pre release, mine came in a 2 yoyo case with the “happy holidays” looper.

9 Likes

Open box IQ! Curious what other colors folks got? Would love to trade colors if anybody got a silver or blue variant

8 Likes

Gold on black. At $35 this was probably the best deal of the month so far.

13 Likes

Just got my stuff in the mail, and am curious if I got the right item? I bought a pair of the “Loop 2020 proto” in pink. The picture they put up on the website had just a plain sidecap with a batch number on them.
But the ones I received are orange and have an altered version of the current logo. Anyone have thoughts on these?

4 Likes

Ohh dang how did they mess that up. You got the better version in my opinion. Unless you really wanted pink those ahould be setup how shu likes vs the default state the protos come in meaning those should be good out of the package vs what others are getting. Still it’s a 2020 you got the thing. Whoever where shooting for those might be disappointed

4 Likes

Just tested them out.
The orange ones do seem a little less responsive than the green LED 2020s I also got in the mail, so it’s possible the starburst is different.
But I don’t see any markings on anything, so it’s hard to tell, and my 2A skills aren’t that good to where I can tell minute differences in different loopers.

1 Like

The led kits make them a tad bit heavier which also changes play a tad.

There should be markings on the bottom of the starburst and side of the axle also the spacers. Lots of configurations