aMAYzing YYF sale

Starbursts should be numbered. The 2020 has options for all parts. The protos should ship with #2 starbursts (the middle response option). Shu’s should ship with one #2 and one #1 for a lower response. Also a longer axle.

2 Likes

There is one #2 and one #1 starburst.
I can’t definitively tell if the axle is longer, but just by looking at it, the gap does seem just a tiny bit wider on the orange 2020s than the green 2020s I got.
So I’m 100% cool with these over the protos. I just hope by me getting these doesn’t mean someone else got their wrong order.

1 Like

If someone got a wrong order in a negative way I’m positive if they reach out to yyf they would be taken care of in some way that would be satisfying.

At one point a while back I had an order for some loopers for my brother and they sent only one. I emailed them and they sent me more than enough to make up for the mistake.

In the mean time enjoy your win. That’s way better than the proto version and is all setup to rock no fiddling required.

5 Likes

Was it Thursday or Friday’s Live Stream that Ben said someone got shorted something that he had to open packages.

Thought I heard him say that person who was shorted was well taken care of.

1 Like

I thought Ben said the proto was from the same mold as production, so they were equivalent. The setup is adjustable and IIUC even the Shu’s should come with parts to adjust the setup.

Parts are all the same just in the shu config. I don’t think the protos come with all the parts in this case just the default 2s but maybe I’m wrong we will see if someone posts their proto score soon.

1 Like

In my a-may-zing order I ordered thick lube, and they shipped me with thin lube so I told them and they shipped thick lube and let me keep the thin

3 Likes

Pocket friendly throws today. Little Confusion, Confusion, Grind Machine, 44, GenXS, PopStar, Heist. I might have missed one or two.

Edit: Hubstack day probably next Monday.

4 Likes

What time do they normally show up in the store?

Right Now after he mentions them on the live stream

Can’t believe minis sold out so quick

2 Likes

Shoot, those Heists were gone in an instant.

2 Likes

15 bucks for stainless is pretty insane.

2 Likes

Go get the trust ben big time. I think its the Big Deals.

2 Likes

Did he give a hint this time for it?

1 Like

Yes. Im 95% sure thats what it is.

1 Like

Is that the micro one with hubstacks?

1 Like

Yea.

1 Like

Also Mini Confusions just restocked if you missed it.

2 Likes

I got it in hopes that you are right lmao

2 Likes

It makes sense

1 Like