aMAYzing YYF sale

Gunna be great deals

8 Likes

So I donā€™t really know squat about loopers. I honestly canā€™t tell one from the other.

What loopers do yā€™all recommend?

Obviously we will see what deals YYF offers today, but in a vacuum what do yā€™all recommend (and why)?

1 Like

@SmashYoyos If 900ā€™s or 1080ā€™s are cheap (under 15 per) then snag one. (keep in mind both have their quirks and you basically need to have a tool on you to readjust them periodically) They are fun though.

i saw 808ā€™s those are basically loop 360 which use a pad. if they go for 5 or less they arenā€™t a bad deal but oracle are rebranded 360 essentially and only 9 bucks so keep that in mind.

loop classic holiday, go, blackcat and ten trick are all transaxle loopers. they are decent and you can upgrade them to a bearing easily if they go for like 3 or less or 10 or less with a bearing kit then those would be solid

loop 720 are always good baseline loopers if they got a decent sale or b grade batch or something.

if anyone gets their hands on an SOS looper (string on string) or two I will be indebted to you if you sell it to me after you get your kicks out of it :slight_smile:

2020 are sometimes a pain in the butt but they are great once dialed in. i would get another myself or parts if i could just cause my current pair has some broken parts. I would say if you want something that you might have to tinker a bit with then grab one but if not then maybe leave that one be honestly unless ben is tossing them for 10 or less then pounce.

i canā€™t think of other loopers yyf has i think thats everything in their lineup but maybe im missing something older and obscure.

4 Likes

808/360 aounss interesting if its a bargain price. I like the idea of response oads over starburst.

Are they the same yoyo?

808 is just a sig 360. same body. I think the cap is flat vs slightly curved but i canā€™t remember i have an 808 but gave away my oracle which are just rebranded 360 a while back and canā€™t remember

response pads sound great in thoery but they arenā€™t as consistent in looping. decent for beginners but then you get the fun of swapping pads periodically which is annoying.

generally, starburst loopers are the standard and a decent starburst lasts a decent amount of time and are way more consistent.

2 Likes

The 720 was originally a string on string looper.

2 Likes

just bought a superstar, any good thoughts on it?

I have a feeling Iā€™m buying a lot today.

1 Like

If you can get a pair of 720s with red and blue spacers thatā€™s what I would do.

3 Likes

Refreshing

1 Like

Same :expressionless:
My refresh button is getting abused
I want some loopers

1 Like

i see a random looper pair popped up not a bad deal honestly for dead stock gold glitter 720

3 Likes

looks like a late start today

1 Like

Alright, pack it in guys. Guess a pair of 720s is all we got

1 Like

Itā€™s starting in 34 mins

2 Likes

instagram noted 11am arizona time so an hour later than usual. probably ben needs to prep the listings

1 Like

Forgot Arizona doesnā€™t do daylight savings

3 Likes

2 Likes

I only managed to get one clear 2020

Edit: It was a pair I was in too big a hurry and thought they were singles :joy:

1 Like

I snagged a pair of clear 2020s!

1 Like