aMAYzing YYF sale

I tried to get the clear 1080s but was beat

Got neon 900s in hopes they look good half swapped in blacklight

I don’t see the SOS did they not get listed

1 Like

Said they didn’t have any. Only one half of one that the guest chose to keep.

1 Like

Been wanting to try the Loop 2020s, so this sale was clutch. Snagged a pair of proto 2020s and non-working LED 2020s, along with some other stuff.

1 Like

I decided to snag the pink 2020 protos too. Half swaps!

1 Like

I got the Set box and a pair of Shu Takada 2020s. With these and my Genpop from the other day I’m officially finished with A-May-Zing

2 Likes

The set box was pretty sweet!

1 Like

The new 2020s looked :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

As expected, my wallet remained safe today

4 Likes

loop 1080 looks to be solid with the adjustable gap. anyone play those?

edit: nvm they’re all gone lol

2 Likes

900s are better anyway I think 1080 are more finicky myself

1 Like

Skipping looper day. The new 2020s look awesome! Maybe if i get better at looping ill grab some of those in the future.

1 Like

i might take a drill to some 360 and make my own string on string at this point.

3 Likes

Maybe an LF post? I’ve got to imagine someone has them lying around and isn’t playing them just because their a pain to restring the response.

I pulled the trigger on an edge beyond. $50 is a great deal.

6 Likes

My discipline crumbled for this one. The blind fingerspin and the blind 2-yoyo deal made it to my doorstep this morning. An order for the $35 Boost 3.0 (black gold) and $35 IQ should get here this week.

I’ve never owned a Kimmitt Northstar. Are the 2023 ones an authentic recreation? My first impression is that it’s surprisingly similar to the finger-spin version and less like the Protostar than I expected.

1 Like

What’s today’s theme?

You should follow them on Instagram

1 Like

I should set one up.